AT&T Messaging Toolkit
Connect with your audience wherever they are by adding messaging capabilities to your application through the AT&T Messaging Toolkit API. Integrating with the REST or HTTP API services is simple and enables you to reach a broader audience through a variety of messaging channels, including mobile text (SMS and MMS), email, voice, and instant message. With options like scheduling, distribution lists, and mail merge, your messages can be highly targeted and personalized.
The full production AT&T Messaging Toolkit API offers many advantages:
- Automate message delivery through multiple messaging channels:
○ Short message service (SMS) mobile text
○ Multimedia message service (MMS) mobile text (REST-only)
○ Basic-HTML email
○ Instant messenger via AIM and/or MSN
- Broadcast your message to any number of subscribers.
- Create separate distribution lists for targeted marketing campaigns and even add contacts to multiple lists.
- Automatically grow your contact database through mobile keywords that anyone can text to your assigned shortcode.
- Schedule message blasts to be sent at a specific date and time.
- To accommodate different programming styles and needs, the platform can be accessed through either of two protocol interfaces: REST and HTTP.
- Use any web programming language to interact with the APIs, which are implementation-independent and based on straightforward HTTP methods.
- All resource calls and functions are processed by simply passing parameters into a template addressed to a URI. Responses are returned in JSON format.
- Get automatic notifications of the success or failure of requests once they’re processed.
- Improve delivery by monitoring campaign reports of the total number of messages sent, successfully delivered messages, and failed messages.
- Quickly deploy your integrated messaging services through simplified parameters, call/function templates, and helpful code samples in PHP and JSP.
- Access the AT&T Messaging Toolkit web dashboard to quickly manage your account, create mobile keywords, and view message delivery reports.
- Integrate with your existing system or use as a standalone web-based application for a variety of applications:
○ Marketing campaigns
○ Internal communications
○ Notifications and alerts
○ Event management
○ Appointment reminders
- The platform’s backend can scale to deliver consistent performance. Speed and bandwidth are limited only by network constraints.
- Redundant connections within the infrastructure and to gateways provide API users with continuous availability of services.
- Requests to the APIs are processed in time and all the time. The servers are designed to accept multiple concurrent connections from users, which provides for overall efficiency, scalability, and availability.
- Privacy and security of customer data are top priorities, with access to services and servers limited to allowed protocols, authentication, and source IP addresses.
- Get 7-day support through AT&T Customer Care.
- Multiple channels, one platform, and only one bill to pay.
- No annual commitment. Try it out, then pay for service as long as you need it.