Mobile Enterprise Applications Platform
A comprehensive suite of products and services that enables enterprises to design, build, deploy and manage dynamic mobile applications, providing:
- Middleware Technology and development tools that efficiently and securely extend leading enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and custom back-end applications to mobile devices.
- Consulting Services that facilitate business case development for mobile solutions, requirements definition, application development, testing, deployment and support.
- Application Management services that provide flexible deployment options and low cost of ownership in a hosted environment.
- Dedicated area for business web applications
- Ability to dedicate an area for business web applications on the device.
- Enterprise-grade security
- Enhances security through remote wipe or lock of web application.
- Transactions sent through the AT&T MEAP infrastructure are monitored and auditable.
- Mission-critical reliability
- Users can run multiple web applications simultaneously and toggle quickly between active web applications for greater productivity.
- Offers online and offline access to web applications and data.
- Uses store-and-forward and push notification for real-time messaging.
- Flexible and extensible mobility platform
- Capable of supporting other device platforms.
- Enables composite set of web applications using data from multiple heterogeneous systems.
- End-to-end mobile management
- Monitors and captures transactions between the mobile device and host systems.
- Integrates with AT&T MEAP Management Center for control and visibility.
- Leverages the power of AT&T MEAP to build, manage, and deploy mobile web applications based on user roles.
- Increased agility and real-time, over-the-air access to critical applications.
- Adaptable to business needs and IT requirements.
- Extensive tools for managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting from end-to-end (backed by 24/7 enterprise-grade support).
- Potential return on investment (ROI) and cost reductions.
- Better information flow to improve worker utilization.
- Predictive security network, device, and application levels. End-to-end tested and certified.
- Single source, single contract and bill from AT&T.
- Native and Platform development capability.
AT&T MEAP - Managed Solution:
- Connects companies' mobile applications with their existing office systems, allowing access to business data on-the-go.
- Provides experienced technical architects, business customers and quality assurance teams to identify and build mobile application solutions.
- Hosts the mobile applications in its network-based cloud with the ability to manage and support the applications with computing and storage capabilities.
- Supports the solution to reduce investment risk and create a seamless experience.
- Facilitates cross-device native application development rapidly, easily and cost-effectively.